I’ve wanted to add a ‘Press’ page to my site for, like, months. As if I even have any press appearances. Mostly, I wanted to feel special and as if people really wanted to have me appear on their sites, tv, radio, etc. programs. You know, to feel totally legit and whatnot.
If you actually think you’d be interested in talking to me on your tv or radio show I’d be totally down with that. You can contact me with details and we can get down to storyboarding and workshopping some solid creative. (I’m super good with the buzz words.)
Check below for some of my tidbits throughout the internet, etc. I’m not that popular so this might be kind of awkward.
- Shredded Jerk Jackfruit Tacos recipe mentioned on VegNews Magazine’s blog.
- Regular recipe contributor at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com.
- Regular recipe contributor at WhatsTheSoup.net.
- The Realistic Nutritionist – guest post on October 18, 2012 for my Asian Buckwheat Soba Noodle Soup recipe.
- Listed as a gluten-free vegan resource by ThisDishIsVegetarian.com, an online vegetarian magazine.
- Recipes regularly featured on WheatFreeMeatFree.com, another amazing gluten-free and vegetarian blog.
- Fine Lifestyles Magazine – Regular columnist/contributor in this quarterly magazine.
- Bridges – The Star Phoenix newspaper supplement – Ginger Fried Tofu recipe reprinted on Oct 31, 2012.
- Delight Gluten Free Magazine – Fall 2012 issue: mentioned in an article by Erin Smith on pg 90.
- The Star Phoenix – Gluten-free food hampers now a reality by Jeremy Warren on December 8, 2012.
- The YXE Podcast – Megan Lust on March 13, 2012
- Global Saskatoon Morning Show – Food for Thought on June 25, 2012 (link may not work anymore)
- Saskatoon Food Bank & Learning Centre on December 3, 2012 (Do Something Amazing – Gluten-Free Food Basket Program)
- CBC Blue Sky with Garth Materie on December 3, 2012 (Gluten-Free Food Hampers)
- CKOM News Talk 650 – article and radio interview on December 12, 2012 (Gluten-Free Food Hampers)